Make the Most of Your Vacation!
There are so many things to do in Ocean City and the area please use these links to help you plan memories of a lifetime...
Attractions & Activities
- 8 miles of clean, wide beaches, World Famous Boardwalk with shops, restaurants, amusements, movie theaters, golf courses & a waterpark
- Surfing, sailing, jet skiing & parasailing
- Charter & excursion boating & fishing
- Music pier featuring the Ocean City Pops Concerts & Entertainment
- Asbury Avenue's Gallery of Shops
- Historical Museum & Arts Center
- Corson's Inlet State Park
- Ocean City Calendar of Events (click for detailed information with dates)
- Atlantic City's Shows & Casinos (8 miles)
- Victorian Cape May (30 miles)
- World Class Golf Courses (5 to 30 miles)
- Route 9 Antique Shops (10 to 30 miles)
- Scenic 40-Mile Ocean Drive
- Wetlands Institute (23 miles)
- Cape May County Park/Zoo (20 miles)
- Historical Smithville (18 miles)
- Historic Cold Spring Village
- Historic Lucy the Elephant
Fun Stuff To Do
Wondering, "What to do in Ocean City?" Fun things to do and see are everywhere! Rent a bike and explore the island... Select an icy cold drink from the refrigerator & read a book on the front porch rockers.
Rise early, take a cup of delicious coffee or tea with you and celebrate an Ocean City sunrise... Ride the Merry-Go-Round at Gillian's Wonderland...Spend time on the beach with an umbrella and "the book that has been waiting."
Walk the Boards... Bike before noon. Treat your toes to a barefoot romp in the surf... Schedule an appointment for a fabulous shiatsu massage or reflexology - ahhh! Delight in the wonderfully different and fun shops on Asbury Avenue...
Enjoy the unique restaurants in town or along the Boardwalk.....Ride the trolley and explore the bed and breakfast inns of Ocean City...
Ride a surrey and make a memory!...Enjoy great seafood at local shacks. Thrill to the music of the fabulous Ocean City Pops...
Choose a boardwalk bench and "people watch" ... And always, take time to savor the feel of the sun on your shoulders and the breeze in your hair...