Check-in time 12:15 PM ~ Check-out Time 10:00 AM.
- All rooms are air-conditioned with refrigerators, private baths, blow dryers, irons
- Dog-friendly rooms are available - the dog fee is $59 per dog, per visit.
- Dog sitting $15 (usually by owners dog-loving youngsters) Have your dog pet, loved, walked, and talked to while you go out on the town. (Pet sitter may be a dog-loving child unless preferred otherwise.) Give us the date and time and we will spoil your pet with love!
- Ocean City Mansion is a non-smoking facility.
No loud TVs or loud music
Quiet time between 10 PM and 9 AM
- A credit card is needed to make a reservation. The credit card will be verified at the time of reservation, but will only be charged as a result of the last minute cancellation, or a no-show.
- Cancellations after 14 days prior to reservation will be charged one night or 50% whichever is greater. All cancellations are subject to $75 fee. Although we sympathize with illness, inclement weather and busy schedules, we are a small business and must uphold our policy.
- If you chose to shorten your stay for any reason during your stay, the full amount of the original reservation will still be applied.
There is no smoking of any type permitted anywhere on the property including the balconies, the front porch, and the sidewalk.
A $240 surcharge will be applied to the room if smoking is encountered.
We are pleased to inform our guests that we are fully equipped with the latest sprinkler, alarm, and emergency escape systems. All inspections are up-to-date.
Please leave beach chairs and other beach equipment outside the Inn.
Please hose or shower off before entering the building from the beach.
In the summer, 2 beach tags will be attached to your room key. Children under 12 do not need a beach tag. Please return tags and keys to your door upon check out. If you are using the beach on the day of check out, tags can be purchased at the beach for a reasonable fee.
Taxes and maid room gratuity not included.
- Our maids are among the best in Ocean City.
- They work hard behind the scenes cleaning and preparing to make your visit comfortable.
- A suggested maid gratuity is $5.00 per day per room or cottage.
There is a free overnight municipal parking lot on the west side corner of 5th and Asbury Ave beside the skateboard park.
House Rules for Guest Dogs
Do Not Disturb Other Guests
If you think your dog is going to be barking or lonely please arrange a dog sitter.
Dog sitting is $15 an hour and lots of love will go into it. We usually have one of our staff, or children, dog-sit in your room. If the dog needs to go out, an adult will accompany them.
Leaving the Dog Alone & Barking
To respect other guests & neighbors, dogs cannot be left barking in the room. When you leave your quiet dog, please put your cell phone number under the door in the kitchen. Also, dogs are invited to enjoy our front porch as long as they are quiet.
Shedding & Hair Control
It helps if you brush your dog well before you come. Sorry, we do not allow cats!
PACKING LIST FOR YOUR POOCH:
- Dog bowl
- Dog food
- Scrap towels for after beach clean up
- Dog bed or blanket
- Ball, toys
- Dog poop pick-up bags (keep in pocket)
- Consider Busy® brand Chew Treats to keep your dog quiet. Have you tried these? Busy® has what dogs want. Entertaining and challenging chews keep dogs blissfully busy. They are safe nutritious chewing food found in any store that sells pet food.
Pooper Scooper Law: $250
Please put some bags in your pocket before you leave. I have trash receptacles in the back of the Inn. From the time you and your buddy step out of your car in Ocean City, you are responsible.
Dog Beach Directions
Drive north on Wesley Avenue until you see a bridge. Go over the bridge and slow down when you get to the tail end of the bridge. Dog beach and parking are on the right. This is about a 7-minute drive.
OCEAN CITY DOG PARK
Located 4 miles from the Inn...you can get an application for a pass and information at Ocean City Dog Park.
October 1st to May 1st dogs are also allowed on the public beach (Just the dog beach)
Dogs are not permitted on the boardwalk at any time.
And most of ALL.....Have fun with your cherished, four-legged Family Member!